Voting

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My last day at home with you

Well Tatum...today is our last day at home together before I go back to work.  While I was at home we had a fun time together.  You slept a lot.  You would do well in your bouncy or your swing.  Sometimes you did well in your bed too. ;)

We had lots of visitors at lunch time.  Rachel and Lainey were good to us and brought us Cush's and Newk's frequently.  Daddy would come home for lunch from time to time too.  Lola did well with you throughout the day and only would lick your hair (which made your hair a mess) or sniff your diaper.  I have however gotten a little stir crazy not being able to take you anywhere. Every day we watched Regis & Kelly along with whatever show I had on DVR from the night before.  When you read this later in life I'm sure we'll laugh at DVR because there will be something better than that then.  We also watched a season of Dexter.  I wanted to catch up on LOST but couldn't find it anywhere to watch.

 I know I would enjoy it more if we were able to make a little Target run or Hobby Lobby visit throughout our day.  I will miss this special little time of us hanging out.  I know it will make me appreciate our nights and weekends even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment