Voting

Monday, August 5, 2013

Mother's Day

What a difference a year makes. Here is a side by side of this year's mother's day and last year's.






So....Tatum had a little accident at school and I didn't have any back up clothes so....this is what she came home in.  Then we went shopping at Wal-Mart and she ate an oreo and we are probably on the "People of Wal-Mart" site....


Say Cheese!!!!


We are lucky to have great women in our family.  Love Mama Nell, Mama Jo, and Mom


T loved showing Mama Jo her slide and Minnie Mouse.  She's taken the Minnie to school with her a lot lately.  Philip and I found it for her in the Disney Store when we were playing in Dallas.  We both kept talking about how much she would have loved the store.  Definitely know that you are a parent when that happens!!





I loved this outfit on Kaity when she was little and I love it on my little girl


From time to time T insists on me taking her picture in the morning and sending it to her Daddy



We enjoyed a lunch with Mama Jo at Picadilly. Tatum wasn't the best behaved kid there but she was pretty exhausted. I invited Jo over after lunch and she declined but then when T asked....she said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment